Cinema attendance following Public Health and Village Cinema requirements.
Social Distancing - Hand Washing/Sanitizing.
Hand sanitizer provided in cinema foyer and entrance to each cinema.
Cinemas in order of use (Filling) 3;2;1
- Individual members choice to wear mask, gloves, shield.
- Stay at home if feeling ill - coughing, sneezing etc.
- No early arrival to cinema (do not come more than 30 minutes early), and queue with Social Distancing.
- Card needed to enter - if misplaced please contact lfs.org.au to arrange a replacement.
- Card out to allow fast scanning.
- Card entry allows authorities to contact trace, if necessary.
- Cinema ushers will show you to ALLOCATED seats - moving between cinemas not allowed. Please accept where ushers place you.
- No holding/reserving of seats. Arrive together; enter together; or wait outside cinema for your party to arrive, then enter together.
- Exit promptly at end of film, & practice Social Distancing.
LFS thanks members for practicing these rules, allowing Village cinemas to manage members attendance.
Screening times are Monday & Thursday at 6pm, Wednesday 4 and 6.30pm.